Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Born out of a 2012 resolution to get creative and stop "thinking about" and finally "do" all those things that have been floating about in my head, this is the first step towards communication with the masses so bear with me and I hope there won't be too many stumbles along the way!

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you back on the blog Carol :o) I've always enjoyed reading about your travel experiences. Very entertaining and informative! Looking forward to the next instalment!.. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D:)2012 is all about action! Hope I can meet expectations!

      Delete
  2. Carol, great blog idea, will definitely be following this, I know it will be a great read. Best of luck with it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog, Carol ;) Can't wait to see where it takes you!

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete